Thursday, April 7, 2011

another year...

So it is my birthday eve-- can I get a whoop whoop? (probably not since no one reads this blog! ha!) I had a lovely dinner out with friends after I registered my baby for Kindergarten. How can it be time for him to go to Kindergarten? I'm sad and ecstatic at the same time... I just can't believe it has been five years!

So speaking of five years- it is time to lose the baby weight, no? I'm so sick of starting/stopping various regimens- Weight Watchers, low-carb, exercising a ton, blah blah blah. Nothing has worked- though to be fair, I haven't really committed to much. Plus I caught a side view of myself in the mirror today in just my tank top and jeans and it wasn't pretty. I look like an egg on legs- seriously!!!

So- dear non-readers- I am thinking about making a commitment to me on the eve of my 38th bday. I'm thinking I'll do some sort of exercise every day- for 365 days. A whole year! I'm not sure I can do it- and I'm not sure I'll even tell anyone- but it would be a great way to be healthy and centered. I can certainly haul my cookies out of bed to walk on the treadmill every morning- or to the gym to swim (my favorite exercise by far!!!)

What do you think? Should I do it? I'm thinking if I don't start tomorrow- then I'll start on tax day. That will give me a week to wrap my head around the idea.. though I should probably just start tomorrow. We'll see what time I wake up! Stay tuned, dear non-readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment