Tuesday, May 4, 2010

busting my ass...

I have been working out and counting calories faithfully since my birthday last month. I'm happy to report that I've lost eight pounds so far. I'm happy about that, but I'm pretty pissed at my hubby- again.

He decided, on a whim, to start running on our treadmill about two months ago. I have been working out at least three times a week with a trainer since January and not much has happened. DH starts running and drops 20 pounds. Seriously??? It's so unfair!

To top off my annoyance, he now weighs less than I do. ugh... that is just wrong. So, I can't be happy that I'm finally starting to drop weight because now I feel just gross that I weigh more than my husband who is 6 feet tall. Have I mentioned that I am 5'5"? It is disheartening that I've been working so hard, for so long, and he's dropping weight without hardly any effort.

sigh... back to the treadmill or maybe to call the lipo doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment